Panel of prints competition rules
The idea of a panel of prints is to submit a set of images with a common theme, link or story.
- The panel will be judged and assessed as a whole not as individual prints. A panel can be a minimum of 3 prints and a maximum of 6 prints.
- Therefore a submission can consist of 3 prints, 4 prints, 5 prints or 6 prints or can be two separate panels of 3 prints.
- As we are often short of space for this particular competition individual images should be mounted on boards no larger than 40cm x 50cm. If several images are submitted on one board it must be remembered that individual prints should still be a minimum of 8 inches on the shortest side.
- Only current, fully paid up members may enter the competitions.
- Chemically produced photographs and Digital Images (inkjet and other print types) are acceptable in all Society organised competitions and Exhibitions.
- The copyright of every element, of all pictures entered, must belong to the photographer.
- Images created solely in the computer are not acceptable. Images should contain elements of 'light' recorded image.
- All entries should be titled and named