This is the final competition of the EHHPS year and is completely open (i.e. there is no set subject). The evening will consist of both printed and projected images and you may submit up to three images in each section. It is your choice as to what images you enter (see rules below) so it can be previously entered work, or entirely new. It can be an image you are particularly pleased with or an image that you have revisited - perhaps making alterations suggested by a judge in a previous competition.
The judge is "Aussie Allan" Thomson
There are trophies!
Annual exhibition rules:
- Only paid-up members may submit to the Annual Exhibition.
- The copyright of every element of all pictures entered must belong to the author.
- A photograph may not be entered if it has been entered in a previous Annual Exhibition.
- Photographs may have been entered in previous Monthly Aggregate and other competitions.
- The same Image may be entered as both a Print and a Projected Image